Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Hello to everyone this fine eavning i hope you all had happy Saint Pattys day. I hope you all had your share of cornbeef. We did not have any we had that meal on sunday when Auston and Ken where home. The little girls had a buzy day they both played outside most of the day. It was s lovely day it was 61 her with the wind blowin but still so nice.I think spring has shown up for a few days any way.  There is snow forcasted for Friday but warm weather after that I hope. We got some bad news today a little girl that the girls road the bus with fell in the river on suday when she went out to walk her dogs. She was a very sweet girl she will b missed and our prayers go out to her family.  We also pray that she will be found soon to give her family clouser. My little brother has been her helping do some work around the place. He still has not had luck finding a job he has been waiting to here form douglas so tell then i have lots for him to do he has been my hired man i guess you could say. He will be heading home on Friday and come back for easter when auston comes home.  Tomarrow he is going to finish painting my livingroom for me since i still can not do it maybe someday the sholder will be better maybe.  well have a great evening.

No comments:

Post a Comment