Sunday, April 18, 2010

We had a great day today. We went to church. It was a nice service, but cant wait for the paster to come. He is suppose to be there the first week on may.  When we got home it was so nice out and NO WIND my prayers were answered. AMEN.  Irene and I went for a ride it was a great ride. When we got back my mom was here it was so nice to visit her. She had to come see the baby's. She also took us out for dinner. Thanks again mom it was good eating. I really enjoyed spending time with her. The girls also rode today they love that pony so much i think that little turkey loves them to. The baby pigs are settling in nice they should be crawling in my lap in no time im sure. THe kids just love watching them. SInce we have gotten baby chicks and pigs its amazing how much the kids and i just sit and watch them. THey are so fascinating, its so fun to watch them just be there selfs.  

No comments:

Post a Comment